The fall protection kits market will reach $6.1 billion by 2028. The global fall protection kits market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period (2018-2028). Fall Protection Kits are used in construction sites where workers are exposed to high risks of falls.
Fall Protection Kits are a type of fall protection system which is used in construction sites where workers are exposed to high risks of falls. These kits consist of harnesses with a lanyard and lifeline, safety glasses, gloves, etc., that can help reduce injuries from falls. Fall protection kits are designed to protect people from falls. They are used in construction sites where workers need to be protected against high risks of accidents and injuries. A fall protection kit is a group of devices that help prevent bodily injury or death caused by falling about three meters (approximately ten feet) onto the ground, concrete, or other hard surfaces.
On the basis of type, the global fall protection kits market is segmented into harness and lanyard kits, rescue kits, fall prevention bags, compliance kits, roofer kits, horizontal lifeline systems, gotcha kits, and universal harness lanyard combos.
Harness and lanyard kits are the most common type of fall protection kit. They often come with a harness, which is a protective garment that secures around the body for safety purposes; also known as full-body webbing harnesses. The horizontal lifeline system connects to these harnesses through anchor points on the ground or roof support beams. It consists of two components: an energy absorber or shock absorber (called a "lanyard") and some form of a connecting device called a carabiner. The shock absorber, also known as a lanyard, is typically made of a strong material like nylon that can stretch in order to absorb energy.
Rescue kits provide assistance for those who have fallen from height by providing the necessary equipment to aid them and get them out of danger. Fall protection compliance kits offer fall protection safety gear such as harnesses, lifelines, anchors, and anchorage points to help protect workers on construction sites or other dangerous areas where falls could arise.
A fall protection bag is a strong, padded fabric sack that contains the victim's body in a position to minimize injuries when they are being lowered or raised. Fall prevention bags typically contain handles for easy use and are made from either polyester or nylon materials.
A compliance kit is a company’s set of equipment that complies with regulatory standards. The types of kits vary depending on the type and location of work, but they are most often required to be used for construction projects or other high-danger occupations where falls could occur.
Fall protection compliance kits contain all the safety equipment that is required by OSHA to ensure a worker’s health and safety. The kit may include anything from eye protection, gloves, hard hats to harnesses and lanyards. These types of kits are useful for anyone who needs fall prevention or ground-level rescue in their workplace but doesn't have the necessary equipment on hand.
Roofers kit includes roof hooks (also called roofing hooks) which are used for hanging tarps over unoccupied roofs during joint-sealing operations while protecting against weather damage; along with two types of tarpaulins, a heavy-duty tarp and protective wrap.
Horizontal lifeline systems are safety solutions that consist of a line and an anchorage point to which the fall protection harness is attached. The worker then wears this system while working so they can withstand falls in case there's a risk of coming down from heights. The following mentions some horizontal lifeline systems:
- Bosun’s Chair – A type of chair on wheels or large casters, with two fixed ropes for attachment to an anchor point; it's designed for work at a height other than vertical climbing where long periods are spent at one level - such as steel erection, construction site logistics, and powerline installation. This device allows workers to move about freely without having their full weight supported by the rope connecting them to the anchor point.
- Handrail – The line that is mounted on a wall or other vertical surface and used as an aid to maintain balance while ascending stairs, ramps, or narrow staircases. It can also be a safety device for descending steps when one foot hangs over the edge of each step.
- Ladder - A series of rungs along one side of a ladder which is ascended by alternately placing both feet on consecutive rungs in such a way that only one leg bears weight at any time. These types of ladders have some fixed handrails attached near their topmost end (as with industrial extension ladders) but no means designed specifically for carrying tools up from the bottom whilst climbing; they're typically intended solely as aids to ascent and descent.
- Stair - A flight of stairs, typically consisting of a set or series of steps between two landings that are connected by an intermediate platform called a stringer (often referred to as "the tread").
- Guardrail - The passive device which prevents people from falling over the edge or off an elevated surface such as a bridge railing, balcony, terrace wall, etc.; sometimes used for safety on staircases.
Gotcha kit provides a single point connector made out of webbing with an anchor loop at each end providing connection points on two separate sides of structures like buildings so that rope access technicians without any special skills can climb up vertical surfaces using only their hands by tying knots in the free ends of the webbing.
Universal harness lanyard combos are fall protection kits that include a universal harness and lifeline with pulleys. These types of kits are usually used for work at height activities like construction, scaffolding, or maintenance on high-rise buildings where many workers need to be secured while working.
On the basis of application, the global fall protection kits market is segmented into offline and online.
The offline application of fall protection kits includes the sale or use of a kit at an employer's workplace. This could be for personal, professional, or training purposes. For example, if one of their employees falls into the water and is unable to swim they will need some help climbing out so that they can get home safely; this would necessitate the use of a rescue kit in order to save time and make sure no lives are lost.
The online application of fall protection kits includes e-commerce websites, such as Amazon and eBay which have a wide variety of products. These sites allow customers to review the product they are interested in purchasing while also providing them with detailed information about the product's features and specifications.
On the basis of region, the global fall protection kits market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the highest revenue-generating region in the fall protection kits market owing to high awareness of safety regulations among employees. North America accounts for the highest revenue share in the global fall protection kits market due to high awareness of safety regulations among employees.
- Economic growth of emerging nations like China and India, which are expected to undertake heavy industrialization projects driving the demand for fall protection kits.
- Rising awareness about safety, especially among workers who can be at risk in their work environments. It is imperative that these high-risk employees wear a harness or lanyard kit with a tether strap on them while they perform tasks such as construction jobs where there may be an increased chance of injury due to falls from heights. Fall prevention gear also helps protect those working in law enforcement, firefighters, and even teenagers when participating in risky activities such as skateboarding or snowmobiling; it’s recommended that all individuals should use one type of fall protection device every time they engage in any activity in which they may be at risk for a fall.
- The growth of the global construction sector is another factor that will contribute to increased demand for these kits, an industry projected to grow by nearly 20% annually through 2020 and increase jobs in related areas such as carpentry (14%), roofing (12%) and more. This higher level of employment drives a greater need for safety equipment; employers are required by law to have systems in place that protect their employees from falls on all types of work sites especially high rise or other potentially dangerous structures like bridges or tunnels.
Up Market Research published a new report titled “Fall Protection Kits Market research report which is segmented by Types (Harness & lanyard kits, Rescue kits, Fall protection bags, Fall protection compliance kits, Roofers kits, Horizontal lifeline systems, Gotcha kits, Universal harness lanyard combos, 4-person horizontal lifeline kits, Aerial lift kits), By Applications (Online, Offline), By Players/Companies Honeywell, 3M, Karam Industries, Uviraj, PK Safety, Norguard Industries, Webb-Rite Safety, Udyogi Plastics Pvt.”. As per the study the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% in the forecast period.
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
|Report Title||Fall Protection Kits Market Research Report|
|By Type||Harness & lanyard kits, Rescue kits, Fall protection bags, Fall protection compliance kits, Roofers kits, Horizontal lifeline systems, Gotcha kits, Universal harness lanyard combos, 4-person horizontal lifeline kits, Aerial lift kits|
|By Application||Online, Offline|
|By Companies||Honeywell, 3M, Karam Industries, Uviraj, PK Safety, Norguard Industries, Webb-Rite Safety, Udyogi Plastics Pvt.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA|
|Historical Year||2018 to 2019 (Data from 2010 can be provided as per availability)|
|Number of Pages||205|
|Number of Tables & Figures||144|
|Customization Available||Yes, the report can be customized as per your need.|
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics of the industry. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments which include products, applications, and competitor analysis.
The market is segmented by Type Harness & lanyard kits, Rescue kits, Fall protection bags, Fall protection compliance kits, Roofers kits, Horizontal lifeline systems, Gotcha kits, Universal harness lanyard combos, 4-person horizontal lifeline kits, Aerial lift kits and By Application Online, Offline.
Some of the companies that are profiled in this report are:
Fall Protection Kits Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America region is further bifurcated into countries such as U.S., and Canada. The Europe region is further categorized into U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific is further segmented into China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Latin America region is further segmented into Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America, and the MEA region is further divided into GCC, Turkey, South Africa, and Rest of MEA.
We have studied the Fall Protection Kits Market in 360 degrees via. both primary & secondary research methodologies. This helped us in building an understanding of the current market dynamics, supply-demand gap, pricing trends, product preferences, consumer patterns & so on. The findings were further validated through primary research with industry experts & opinion leaders across countries. The data is further compiled & validated through various market estimation & data validation methodologies. Further, we also have our in-house data forecasting model to predict market growth up to 2028.
How you may use our products:
Reasons to Purchase the Fall Protection Kits Market Report:
Some other reports from this category!